Auto Crash Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO. Our firm represents clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Maryland Heights, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Maryland Heights, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Maryland Heights, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a Maryland Heights, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Maryland Heights, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Maryland Heights, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Maryland Heights, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Maryland Heights, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Maryland Heights, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in Maryland Heights, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Maryland Heights, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Maryland Heights, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn more about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Maryland Heights, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.