Auto Crash Attorney in Glendale, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Glendale, MO. Our firm represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Glendale, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Glendale, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Glendale, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Glendale, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Glendale, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Glendale, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Glendale, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a Glendale, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Glendale, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Glendale, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Glendale, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Glendale, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Glendale, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Glendale, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Glendale, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Glendale, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may claim more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Glendale, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Glendale, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash lawyer in Glendale, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Glendale, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Glendale, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about our case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Glendale, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.