Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our O'Fallon, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in O'Fallon, MO | Auto Crash Attorney O'Fallon, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a O'Fallon, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a O'Fallon, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in O'Fallon, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in O'Fallon, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | O'Fallon, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car wrecks. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our O'Fallon, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in O'Fallon, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in O'Fallon, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims O'Fallon, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our O'Fallon, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn more about our case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the O'Fallon, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.