Auto Crash Attorney in Edwardsville, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Edwardsville, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Edwardsville, IL Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Edwardsville, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Edwardsville, IL
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Edwardsville, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Edwardsville, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Edwardsville, IL auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Edwardsville, IL will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Edwardsville, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Edwardsville, IL Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car crashes. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Edwardsville, IL auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Edwardsville, IL
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Edwardsville, IL for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Edwardsville, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Edwardsville, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Edwardsville, IL auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Edwardsville, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.