Auto Crash Attorney in Lemay, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Lemay, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Lemay, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Lemay, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Lemay, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Compensation is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Lemay, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Lemay, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Lemay, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Lemay, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Lemay, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Lemay, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Lemay, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Lemay, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Lemay, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Lemay, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Lemay, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car crashes. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Lemay, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Lemay, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Lemay, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Lemay, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash attorney in Lemay, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Lemay, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Lemay, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn more about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Lemay, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.