Auto Crash Attorney in St Clair, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in St Clair, MO. Our firm represents clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our St Clair, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in St Clair, MO | Auto Crash Attorney St Clair, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our St Clair, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to Halvorsen Klote's St Clair, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in St Clair, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your St Clair, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a St Clair, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a St Clair, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s St Clair, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in St Clair, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in St Clair, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s St Clair, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | St Clair, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our St Clair, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in St Clair, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in St Clair, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your St Clair, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in St Clair, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims St Clair, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's St Clair, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about our settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the St Clair, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.