Auto Crash Attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Ste Genevieve, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Ste Genevieve, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Ste Genevieve, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto accidents every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a Ste Genevieve, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Ste Genevieve, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Ste Genevieve, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Ste Genevieve, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash attorney in Ste Genevieve, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Ste Genevieve, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Ste Genevieve, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.