Auto Crash Attorney in Potosi, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Potosi, MO. Our firm serves victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Potosi, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Potosi, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Potosi, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Potosi, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Potosi, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Potosi, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Potosi, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Potosi, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Potosi, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Potosi, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Potosi, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Potosi, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Potosi, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Potosi, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car wrecks. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Potosi, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Potosi, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Potosi, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Potosi, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in Potosi, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Potosi, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Potosi, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Potosi, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.