Auto Crash Attorney in Collinsville, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Collinsville, IL. Our firm serves victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Collinsville, IL Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Collinsville, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Collinsville, IL
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Collinsville, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's Collinsville, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Collinsville, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Collinsville, IL auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Collinsville, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Collinsville, IL auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Collinsville, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Collinsville, IL will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Collinsville, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Collinsville, IL auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Collinsville, IL Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car wrecks. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Collinsville, IL auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Collinsville, IL
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Collinsville, IL for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Collinsville, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in Collinsville, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Collinsville, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Collinsville, IL auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Collinsville, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.