Auto Crash Attorney in Concord, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Concord, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Concord, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Concord, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Concord, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Concord, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Concord, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Concord, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Concord, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Concord, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Concord, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Concord, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Concord, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Concord, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Concord, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | Concord, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Concord, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Concord, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can claim over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Concord, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Concord, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash lawyer in Concord, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Concord, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Concord, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Concord, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.