Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO
Call for a For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Farmington, MO. Our firm serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Farmington, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Farmington, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Farmington personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes the following:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Farmington, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It's essential to reach out to a wrongful death attorney in Farmington, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a variety of cases. This includes:
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Farmington, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At our firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
The majority of personal injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Farmington, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Farmington, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.