Personal Injury Lawyer Osage Beach, MO
Call for a Free Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Osage Beach, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for clients in Osage Beach, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a loved one have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if an injury has put you in a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides the same high standard of representation that large insurance companies have. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary consultation.
Personal Injury Claims in Osage Beach, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 unintentional deaths, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. A talented Osage Beach, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek compensation for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Osage Beach, MO
If you have been in a car or truck accident in Osage Beach, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might be entitled to compensation. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have dedicated their practice to helping those injured by someone else in the Osage Beach area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Osage Beach, MO personal injury lawyer firm specializes in many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 motor vehicle crash fatalities pear year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employer negligence can include faulty equipment, insufficient training, falls, explosions and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people suffer from dog bites annually in the U.S.. Dog bites are dangerous for people of all ages. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, disfigurement, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Your Osage Beach, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death claims in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death claim, including loss of support and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — Boating accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Osage Beach, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also fights for out-of-pocket expenses (transportation, childcare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial damages. We fight until there is no money left on the table.
If you want to get a full financial recovery after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, make the insurance company be fair, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you are grieving a lost loved one or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state stipulated its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the claims process with our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of professionalism to those injured by another's negligence. Accidental injuries are now the 5th leading cause of death, and millions of people are hurt at work, on private property, or in vehicles and many other places every year.
Osage Beach, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, causation, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Osage Beach, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? How much or a percentage do you charge? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of cases we take on in Osage Beach, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Osage Beach, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Osage Beach, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: