Personal Injury Lawyers in Eureka, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Eureka, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Eureka, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Eureka, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Eureka, MO, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury cases in Eureka, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Eureka, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are a number of different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Eureka, MO. Contact Halvorsen Klote today for more information.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Eureka, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Eureka, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Eureka, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Eureka victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Eureka, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: