Personal Injury Lawyers in Sullivan, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Sullivan, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Sullivan, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Sullivan, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It is our job at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Sullivan, MO, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Sullivan, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Sullivan, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Sullivan, MO. Contact us today to learn more.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are several ways we can help.
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Sullivan, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Sullivan, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Sullivan, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Sullivan victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Sullivan, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: