Personal Injury Lawyers in Belleville, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Belleville, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Belleville, IL, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Belleville, IL, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Belleville, IL, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Belleville, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Belleville, IL, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Belleville, IL. Contact our attorneys now for more information.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are several ways our firm can help.
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Belleville, IL, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Belleville, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Belleville, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Belleville victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Belleville, IL, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: