Personal Injury Lawyers in Fenton, MO
Call for a For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in Fenton, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Fenton, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Fenton, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. We have helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Fenton, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits every year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to get legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Fenton personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Fenton, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Fenton, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It is important to reach out to a wrongful death attorney in Fenton, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a number of claims. This includes:
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Fenton, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Fenton, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Fenton, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Fenton, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Fenton, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Fenton, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.