Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Edwardsville, IL, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Edwardsville, IL, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Edwardsville, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. Contact us today to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's several ways we can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Edwardsville, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Edwardsville victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: