Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were injured in a car accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, to discuss the details of your situation. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Edwardsville, IL
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Edwardsville personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car and truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Edwardsville, IL, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death attorney in Edwardsville, IL, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent upon the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a variety of claims. This includes:
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Edwardsville, IL Accident
Any injury can change your life. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
The majority of personal injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Edwardsville, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.