Personal Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO
Contact us now For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in New Haven, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's New Haven, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We have helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in New Haven, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced New Haven personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near New Haven, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It's essential to reach out to a wrongful death attorney in New Haven, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a variety of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a New Haven, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common personal injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our New Haven, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our New Haven, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in New Haven, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.