Personal Injury Lawyers in Macon, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Macon, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers understand how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Macon, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Macon, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Macon, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in Macon, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Macon, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Macon, MO. Contact our attorneys today for more information.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There are several ways our firm can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Macon, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Macon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Macon, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Macon victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Macon, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: