Personal Injury Lawyers in Cottleville, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Cottleville, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Cottleville, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Cottleville, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It is our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Cottleville, MO, area. Our attorneys have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Cottleville, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Cottleville, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Cottleville, MO. Contact Halvorsen Klote now to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways we can help.
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Cottleville, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Cottleville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Cottleville, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Cottleville victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Cottleville, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: