Personal Injury Lawyer Bowling Green, MO
Call for a No-Risk Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Bowling Green, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents those injured through no fault of their own in Bowling Green, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a loved one have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you in a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides the same high standard of representation that large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Bowling Green, MO
There are more than 97.9 million emergency room visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. An experienced Bowling Green, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best proceed and seek a financial recovery for your injuries.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Bowling Green, MO
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident in Bowling Green, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have devoted their practice to helping personal injury victims and their families in the Bowling Green area. Read what previous clients have to say about us on the testimonials page.
Our Bowling Green, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 traffic-related fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include being struck by an object, insufficient training, falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people suffer from dog bites annually in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite leads to mental anguish, scarring, puncture wounds and other injuries. Dog bites in Bowling Green, MO fall under strict liability, which means that a dog owner is liable for their dog's actions regardless of their actions.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death cases in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death lawsuit, including loss of guidance and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, medical malpractice, bicycle accidents and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Bowling Green, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or lost earning capacity, and others. Halvorsen Klote also fights for out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, childcare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial damages. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get fair compensation after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, make the insurance company be fair, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's imperative not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the claims process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of legal representation to those injured by another's negligence. Accidental injuries are now the 5th leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in cars and everywhere else every year.
Bowling Green, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault and financial, emotional and physical losses. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- Can I afford a personal injury lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Bowling Green, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the economic and noneconomic damages. Damages can include medical treatment and physical therapy, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? How much or a percentage do you charge? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of cases we take on in Bowling Green, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping those who need it most. A catastrophic injury can have long-lasting consequences, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Bowling Green, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: