Personal Injury Lawyers in Versailles, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Versailles, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys understand how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Versailles, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Versailles, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Versailles, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Versailles, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Versailles, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you can collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Versailles, MO. Contact us today to find out.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are a lot of ways our firm can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Versailles, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Versailles, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Versailles, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Versailles victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Versailles, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: