Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Peters, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's St. Peters, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in St. Peters, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the St. Peters, MO, area. Our attorneys have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in St. Peters, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for both adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in St. Peters, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in St. Peters, MO. Contact Halvorsen Klote now for more information.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's a lot of ways we can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our St. Peters, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's St. Peters, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in St. Peters, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to St. Peters victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our St. Peters, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: