Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters, MO
Call for a For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Peters, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's St. Peters, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in St. Peters, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in St. Peters, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to get legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced St. Peters personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our St. Peters, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes the following:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near St. Peters, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It's important to contact a wrongful death lawyer in St. Peters, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent on the state you're in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a variety of cases and claims. Including:
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a St. Peters, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At our St. Peters injury firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common personal injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our St. Peters, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our St. Peters, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's St. Peters, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our St. Peters, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in St. Peters, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.