Personal Injury Lawyer Warrenton, MO
Call for a No-obligation Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Warrenton, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for clients in Warrenton, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a family member have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if an injury has put you in a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides the same high standard of representation that large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Warrenton, MO
There are over 97.9 million emergency room visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. A dedicated Warrenton, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Warrenton, MO
If you have been in a auto accident in Warrenton, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured by someone else in the Warrenton area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our Warrenton, MO personal injury lawyer firm specializes in many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 traffic-related deaths annually and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Company negligence can include exposure to electricity, poor training, slip and falls, explosions and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year in the United States. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional distress, scarring, lacerations and other injuries. Your Warrenton, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death cases in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. You are eligible for compensation for numerous factors in a wrongful death claim, including loss of companionship and lost earnings.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Warrenton, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket expenses (transportation to and from medical appointments, a nanny, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial, physical or emotional loss due to injury. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
If you want to get a full financial recovery after an injury, you need to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you are grieving a lost loved one or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the personal injury process with our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of professionalism to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidental injuries are now the 5th leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt at work, at home or at their friend's house, or in cars and everywhere else every year.
Warrenton, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To make a successful personal injury claim, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, causation, fault and financial, emotional and physical losses. Below are a few questions to ask a personal injury lawyer before you retain their services:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Our attorneys do not charge any up-front fees. Put simply, our Warrenton, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate economic and noneconomic damages. Damages may include things like lost earning potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, loss of ability to enjoy life, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Warrenton, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Warrenton, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping those who need it most. A serious injury can have long-lasting consequences, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Warrenton, MO now for a free case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: