Personal Injury Lawyer Wildwood, MO
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wildwood, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents the injured in Wildwood, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a family member have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides the same high standard of representation that large insurance companies have. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case evaluation.
Personal Injury Claims in Wildwood, MO
There are more than 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer without delay. A dedicated Wildwood, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek compensation for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Wildwood, MO
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident in Wildwood, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might be eligible compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Wildwood area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our Wildwood, MO personal injury lawyer firm has experience with numerous different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 motor vehicle accident deaths annually and millions of accidents, auto-related accidents make up 60% of injury claims that go to trial.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include being struck by an object, lapses in training, falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs annually nationwide. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite can cause mental distress, scarring, gashes and other injuries. Your Wildwood, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death cases in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. You can receive compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of benefits and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, bicycle accidents and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Wildwood, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or lost earning capacity, and others. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, childcare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial damages. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get fair compensation after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, make the insurance company be fair, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's critical to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to injury victims and their families. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt at work, at home or at their friend's house, or in stores and many other places every year.
Wildwood, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault and financial, emotional and physical losses. Here are a few questions to ask a personal injury lawyer before you retain their services:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Wildwood, MO personal injury lawyers take a portion of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your doctor. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Are you willing to go to trial? What's your fee? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before making this very important decision.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Wildwood, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Wildwood, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have enduring effects, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Wildwood, MO now for a free case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: