Personal Injury Lawyer Sappington, MO
Contact Us for a No-Risk Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Sappington, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for clients in Sappington, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if an injury has put a strain on your finances. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Sappington, MO
There are over 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to find legal representation without delay. A dedicated Sappington, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek a financial recovery for your injuries.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Sappington, MO
If you have been in a car or truck accident in Sappington, MO, were hurt on the job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have devoted their careers to helping those injured by someone else in the Sappington area. Our personal injury lawyer team has won millions for victims and their families.
Our Sappington, MO personal injury lawyer firm specializes in many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 auto crash fatalities every year and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employer negligence can include exposure to electricity, lapses in training, falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites each year in the United States. Dog bites are dangerous for adults and children. A dog bite can cause mental distress, scarring, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Your Sappington, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of benefits and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Sappington, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or lost earning capacity, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket expenses (transportation to and from medical appointments, home assistance, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial loss due to injury. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get fair compensation after an injury. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, make the insurance company be fair, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's critical not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
Find out more about your rights and the personal injury process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are hurt at work, on private property, or in cars and many other places every year.
Sappington, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Sappington, MO personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages can include things like lost earning potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? How much or a percentage do you charge? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of cases we take on in Sappington, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Sappington, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A catastrophic injury can have lasting consequences, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Sappington, MO now for a complimentary case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: