Personal Injury Lawyers in Madison, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Madison, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Madison, IL, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Madison, IL, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Madison, IL, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury cases in Madison, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Madison, IL, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Madison, IL. Contact us today for more information.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Madison, IL, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Madison, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Madison, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Madison victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Madison, IL, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: