Personal Injury Lawyers in Valley Park, MO
Contact us now For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Valley Park, MO. Our firm serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Valley Park, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Valley Park, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We've helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Valley Park, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to find legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Valley Park personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Valley Park, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes the following:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Valley Park, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It is essential to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Valley Park, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent upon the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a number of cases. This includes:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Valley Park, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
The majority of injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Valley Park, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Valley Park, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Valley Park, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Valley Park, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Valley Park, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.