Personal Injury Lawyer Valley Park, MO
Contact Us for a No-Risk Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Valley Park, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for clients in Valley Park, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or someone you love have been injured, you can't work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Valley Park, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 unintentional deaths, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for survivors to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. A knowledgeable Valley Park, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Valley Park, MO
If you were injured in a traffic-related accident in Valley Park, MO, were hurt on the job, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have committed themselves to helping personal injury victims and their families in the Valley Park area. Our personal injury lawyer team has won millions for victims and their families.
Our Valley Park, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 motor vehicle accident fatalities every year and millions of accidents, automobile accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include faulty equipment, poor training, falls, explosions and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites annually in the U.S.. Dog bites are dangerous for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional trauma, disfigurement, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Your Valley Park, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death claims in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by the closest immediate family members. You can receive compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of guidance and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, nursing home abuse and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My Valley Park, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or lost earning capacity, and others. Halvorsen Klote also fights for out-of-pocket expenses (transportation, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial damages. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
If you want to get a full financial recovery after an injury, you need to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you are grieving a lost loved one or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidents are now the 5th leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt at work, at home, or in cars and many other places every year.
Valley Park, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, causation, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Valley Park, MO personal injury lawyers take a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Are you willing to go to trial? What's your fee? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Valley Park, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Valley Park, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A catastrophic injury can have long-lasting consequences, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Valley Park, MO now for a complimentary consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: