Personal Injury Lawyers in Valley Park, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Valley Park, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers understand how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Valley Park, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Valley Park, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Valley Park, MO, area. We have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in Valley Park, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Valley Park, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Valley Park, MO. Contact us today to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are a lot of ways we can help.
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Valley Park, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Valley Park, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Valley Park, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Valley Park victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Valley Park, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: