Personal Injury Lawyer Concord, MO
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Concord, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for clients in Concord, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or someone you love have been injured, you can't work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Concord, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 accidental deaths, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to find legal representation without delay. A dedicated Concord, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Concord, MO
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Concord, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might be entitled to compensation. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have committed their careers to helping those injured by someone else in the Concord area. Read what previous clients have to say about us on the testimonials page.
Our Concord, MO personal injury lawyer firm specializes in many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 motor vehicle crash deaths annually and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents make up 60% of personal injury claims.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employment injuries can include exposure to electricity, lapses in training, slip and falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people are bitten by dogs annually in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional trauma, disfigurement, gashes and other injuries. Your Concord, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death cases in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death claim, including loss of guidance and lost earnings.
- Other Claims — Boating accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Concord, MO
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial, physical or emotional loss due to negligence. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get full compensation after an injury. Our firm will help you get full medical care, make the insurance company be fair, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's critical to be proactive after an accident, even if you are grieving a lost loved one or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state stipulated its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to those injured by another's negligence. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are hurt at work, at home or at their family's house, or in restaurants and many other places every year.
Concord, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish several things. To make a successful personal injury claim, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault and financial, emotional and physical losses. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- Can I afford a personal injury lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Concord, MO personal injury lawyers take a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your doctor. Medical records are very important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate economic and noneconomic damages. Damages can include medical treatment and physical therapy, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Do you have experience with this specific injury? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? How much or a percentage do you charge? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially responsible for the accident? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before making this very important decision.
Check out the other types of claims we take on in Concord, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Concord, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping people when they're at their most vulnerable. A serious injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Concord, MO now for a complimentary case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: