Personal Injury Lawyer Manchester, MO
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Manchester, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents those injured through another's negligence in Manchester, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or someone you love have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if an injury has put you in a tough financial situation. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Manchester, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 accidental deaths, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. A talented Manchester, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Manchester, MO
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Manchester, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have committed their careers to helping personal injury victims and their families in the Manchester area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Manchester, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 car crash fatalities annually and over 6 million accidents, automobile accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Company negligence can include being struck by an object, insufficient training, falls, fires, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites each year in the United States. Dog bites are dangerous for people of all ages. A dog bite can cause emotional anguish, scarring, gashes and other injuries. Dog bites in Manchester, MO fall under strict liability, meaning a dog owner is responsible for their dog's actions regardless of their actions.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death claims in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. You can receive compensation for numerous factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of guidance and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My Manchester, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket expenses (transportation, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial loss due to negligence. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get fair compensation after an injury. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, make the insurance company be fair, and gather the evidence necessary to demonstrate negligence by the liable party. It's imperative to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to those injured by another's negligence. Accidental injuries are now the 5th leading cause of death, and millions of people are hurt on the job, at home or at their neighbor's house, or in stores and many other places every year.
Manchester, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish several things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Manchester, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important evidence. Even if an injury does not seem serious, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate economic and noneconomic damages. Damages may include things like lost earning potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Do you have experience with this specific injury? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? You need to know as much as you can before making this very important decision.
Take a look at the other types of cases we take on in Manchester, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Manchester, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have long-lasting effects, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Manchester, MO now for a free case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: