Personal Injury Lawyer Kingdom City, MO
Contact Us for a Free Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Kingdom City, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents those injured through another's negligence in Kingdom City, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or someone you love have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to go over your claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Kingdom City, MO
There are more than 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. A knowledgeable Kingdom City, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Kingdom City, MO
If you have been in a auto accident in Kingdom City, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured by someone else in the Kingdom City area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Kingdom City, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 auto crash deaths pear year and over 6 million accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of tort trials.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include exposure to electricity, poor training, slip and falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year in the United States. Dog bites are dangerous for adults and children. A dog bite can cause mental anguish, scarring, puncture wounds and other injuries. Your Kingdom City, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death claims in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death case, including loss of benefits and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Kingdom City, MO
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical costs, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or lost earning capacity, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket expenses (transportation to and from medical appointments, a nanny, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial, physical or emotional damages. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get fair compensation after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's imperative not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you are grieving a lost loved one or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of legal representation to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidental injuries are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt at work, at home, or in cars and many other places every year.
Kingdom City, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, causation, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Kingdom City, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, loss of ability to enjoy life, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? How much or a percentage do you charge? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Kingdom City, MO?
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Kingdom City, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have long-lasting effects, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Kingdom City, MO now for a complimentary case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: