Personal Injury Lawyer Moscow Mills, MO
Contact Us for a Free Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Moscow Mills, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents those injured through another's negligence in Moscow Mills, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or someone you love have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put a strain on your finances. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Moscow Mills, MO
There are over 97.9 million emergency room visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to get legal representation without delay. A dedicated Moscow Mills, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek compensation for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Moscow Mills, MO
If you were injured in a traffic-related accident in Moscow Mills, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might be eligible compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured through no fault of their own in the Moscow Mills area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Moscow Mills, MO personal injury lawyer firm takes on many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 traffic-related deaths pear year and over 6 million accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of personal injury cases that are heard by a jury.
- Work-Related Accidents — Company negligence can include exposure to electricity, insufficient training, slip and falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year in the United States. Dog bites are dangerous for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional anguish, scarring, lacerations and other injuries. Dog bites in Moscow Mills, MO fall under strict liability, meaning a dog owner is liable for what their dog does regardless of if they were negligent or not.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death lawsuit, including loss of benefits and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My Moscow Mills, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, childcare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to injury. We fight until there is no money left on the table.
If you want to get a full financial recovery after an injury, you need to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's critical to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt on the job, at home, or in cars and many other places every year.
Moscow Mills, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish several things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, cause in fact, fault and financial, emotional and physical losses. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Moscow Mills, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Do you have experience with this specific accident claim? Are you willing to go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially responsible for the accident? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Moscow Mills, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Moscow Mills, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Moscow Mills, MO now for a complimentary case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: