Personal Injury Lawyer Glendale, MO
Contact Us for a Complimentary Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Glendale, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for those injured through no fault of their own in Glendale, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a loved one have been injured, you can't work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case review.
Personal Injury Claims in Glendale, MO
There are more than 97.9 million emergency room visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. Common accidents and injuries are car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. A talented Glendale, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Glendale, MO
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident in Glendale, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might be eligible compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured by someone else in the Glendale area. Our personal injury lawyer team has won millions for victims and their families.
Our Glendale, MO personal injury lawyer firm has experience with many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 traffic-related deaths pear year and millions of accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include exposure to electricity, poor training, slip and falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people are bitten by dogs each year in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite leads to emotional trauma, scarring, lacerations and other injuries. Dog bites in Glendale, MO fall under strict liability, which means that a dog owner is liable for what their dog does regardless of if they were negligent or not.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death case, including loss of guidance and lost earnings.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Glendale, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also fights for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial loss due to negligence. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get maximum compensation after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the claims process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are seriously injured at work, at home or at their friend's house, or in vehicles and everywhere else every year.
Glendale, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To make a successful personal injury claim, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- Can I afford a personal injury lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Glendale, MO personal injury lawyers take a portion of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of factors to consider when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Do you have experience with this specific injury? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Take a look at the other types of cases we take on in Glendale, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Glendale, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping those who need it most. A serious injury can have persisting effects, like financial losses, losing time off work, and other pressure on you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Glendale, MO now for a complimentary case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: