Personal Injury Lawyer Crestwood, MO
Call for a Free Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Crestwood, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for those injured through no fault of their own in Crestwood, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a loved one have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Crestwood, MO
There are over 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. A talented Crestwood, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Crestwood, MO
If you have been in a auto accident in Crestwood, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or slipped and fell at the store, you might be entitled to compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured through no fault of their own in the Crestwood area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our Crestwood, MO personal injury lawyer firm takes on a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 traffic-related fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of tort trials.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include faulty equipment, insufficient training, slip and falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs annually in the United States. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Your Crestwood, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of companionship and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, medical malpractice, bicycle accidents and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Crestwood, MO
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, childcare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial damages. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get fair compensation after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, make the insurance company be fair, and gather the evidence necessary to demonstrate negligence by the liable party. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state stipulated its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to injury victims and their families. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are hurt on the job, at home, or in restaurants and everywhere else every year.
Crestwood, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions to ask a personal injury lawyer before you retain their services:
- Can I afford a personal injury lawyer? Halvorsen Klote does not charge any up-front fees. Put simply, our Crestwood, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much is my case worth? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, loss of ability to enjoy life, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? How much or a percentage do you charge? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of cases we handle in Crestwood, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Crestwood, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A catastrophic injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Crestwood, MO now for a complimentary case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: