Personal Injury Lawyer Lebanon, IL
Call for a Free Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Lebanon, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents the injured in Lebanon, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or someone you love have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your claim with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Lebanon, IL
There are over 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This includes car and truck accidents, slip and falls, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer without delay. A talented Lebanon, IL personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek compensation for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Lebanon, IL
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Lebanon, IL, were hurt on the job, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might be entitled to compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Lebanon area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our Lebanon, IL personal injury lawyer firm takes on a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 motor vehicle crash deaths annually and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employer negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, slip and falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs annually in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause mental anguish, disfigurement, gashes and other injuries. Your Lebanon, IL personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. You are eligible for compensation for numerous factors in a wrongful death claim, including loss of guidance and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, bicycle accidents and other bodily injuries may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Lebanon, IL
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket expenses (transportation, childcare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial loss due to negligence. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, make the insurance company be fair, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's critical not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidents are now the 5th leading cause of death, and millions of people are seriously injured on the job, on private property, or in stores and everywhere else every year.
Lebanon, IL Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Halvorsen Klote does not charge any up-front fees. Put simply, our Lebanon, IL personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages can include medical treatment and physical therapy, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Are you willing to go to trial? How much or a percentage do you charge? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Lebanon, IL?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Lebanon, IL Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping people when they're at their most vulnerable. A serious injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Lebanon, IL now for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: