Personal Injury Lawyers in Quincy, MO
Call for a For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in Quincy, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Quincy, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Quincy, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Quincy, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Quincy personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Quincy, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car or truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Quincy, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It is crucial to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Quincy, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you're in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a number of cases and claims. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Quincy, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common personal injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Quincy, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Quincy, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Quincy, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Quincy, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Quincy, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.