Personal Injury Lawyers in Quincy, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Quincy, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Quincy, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Quincy, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Quincy, MO, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Quincy, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Quincy, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are a number of different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Quincy, MO. Contact Halvorsen Klote now for more information.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There are several ways we can help.
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Quincy, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Quincy, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Quincy, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Quincy victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Quincy, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: