Personal Injury Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys know how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Maryland Heights, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Maryland Heights, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Maryland Heights, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Maryland Heights, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are a number of different damages you can collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. Contact our attorneys now to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Maryland Heights, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Maryland Heights, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Maryland Heights victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Maryland Heights, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: