Personal Injury Lawyer Webster Groves, MO
Call for a No-Risk Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Webster Groves, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in Webster Groves, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a family member have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Webster Groves, MO
There are more than 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as they're able to. A talented Webster Groves, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek compensation for your injuries.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Webster Groves, MO
If you were injured in a traffic-related accident in Webster Groves, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured through no fault of their own in the Webster Groves area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Webster Groves, MO personal injury lawyer firm takes on a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employment injuries can include being struck by an object, lapses in training, slip and falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs annually nationwide. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite leads to emotional trauma, scarring, lacerations and other injuries. Your Webster Groves, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. You can receive compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death claim, including loss of companionship and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — Boating accidents, slip and fall, bicycle accidents and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My Webster Groves, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket costs (transportation, home assistance, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to injury. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get fair compensation after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, make the insurance company be fair, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's critical to be proactive after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
Find out more about your rights and the personal injury process with our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of professionalism to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidental injuries are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt on the job, at home or at their family's house, or in vehicles and many other places every year.
Webster Groves, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? Halvorsen Klote does not charge any up-front fees. Put simply, our Webster Groves, MO personal injury lawyers take a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your doctor. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury does not seem serious, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages may include things like lost earning potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Do you have experience with this specific accident claim? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Check out the other types of claims we handle in Webster Groves, MO?
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Webster Groves, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A catastrophic injury can have persisting consequences, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Webster Groves, MO now for a complimentary consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: