Personal Injury Lawyers in Columbia, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Columbia, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Columbia, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Columbia, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Columbia, MO, area. We've won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Columbia, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Columbia, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you can collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Columbia, MO. Contact our attorneys today to find out.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways we can help.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Columbia, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Columbia, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Columbia, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Columbia victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Columbia, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: