Personal Injury Lawyers in Town and Country, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Town and Country, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Town and Country, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Town and Country, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Town and Country, MO, area. We've won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in Town and Country, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for both adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Town and Country, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Town and Country, MO. Contact our attorneys today to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Town and Country, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Town and Country, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Town and Country, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Town and Country victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Town and Country, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: