Personal Injury Lawyers in Ellisville, MO
Contact us now For Legal Support
Personal Injury Lawyer in Ellisville, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Ellisville, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Ellisville, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We've helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Ellisville, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to find legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Ellisville personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Ellisville, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Ellisville, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It is crucial to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Ellisville, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a number of cases. Including:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Ellisville, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Ellisville injury firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Ellisville, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Ellisville, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Ellisville, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Ellisville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Ellisville, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.