Personal Injury Lawyer Ellisville, MO
Contact Us for a Complimentary Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Ellisville, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for clients in Ellisville, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case review.
Personal Injury Claims in Ellisville, MO
There are over 97.9 million emergency room visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer without delay. A knowledgeable Ellisville, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Ellisville, MO
If you have been in a traffic-related accident in Ellisville, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured through no fault of their own in the Ellisville area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Ellisville, MO personal injury lawyer firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 traffic-related fatalities pear year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of personal injury claims.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include being struck by an object, lapses in training, slip and falls, explosions and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people suffer from dog bites each year in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional anguish, scarring, puncture wounds and other injuries. Your Ellisville, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death lawsuit, including loss of benefits and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, medical malpractice, bicycle accidents and other bodily injuries may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Ellisville, MO
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial damages. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get maximum compensation after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of legal representation to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidents are now the 5th leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in stores and many other places every year.
Ellisville, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish several things. To make a successful personal injury claim, you're going to have to prove negligence, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Ellisville, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important evidence. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of factors to consider when you calculate economic and noneconomic damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in the merits of my claim? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of claims we take on in Ellisville, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Ellisville, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping people when they're at their most vulnerable. A catastrophic injury can have long-lasting effects, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Ellisville, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: