Personal Injury Lawyers in Ellisville, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Ellisville, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Ellisville, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Ellisville, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Ellisville, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury cases in Ellisville, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Ellisville, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you can collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Ellisville, MO. Contact us today to find out.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Ellisville, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Ellisville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Ellisville, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Ellisville victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Ellisville, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: