Personal Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO
Contact us now For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO. Our firm serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We have helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Creve Coeur, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Creve Coeur personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car or truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Creve Coeur, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a variety of claims. This includes:
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Creve Coeur, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common personal injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Creve Coeur, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.