Personal Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur, MO
Contact Us for a No-obligation Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents the injured in Creve Coeur, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a loved one have been injured, you can't work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Creve Coeur, MO
There are more than 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to seek out legal counsel without delay. A dedicated Creve Coeur, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Creve Coeur, MO
If you have been in a traffic-related accident in Creve Coeur, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might be eligible compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Creve Coeur area. Our personal injury lawyer team has won millions for victims and their families.
Our Creve Coeur, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 traffic-related fatalities every year and millions of accidents, automobile accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employment injuries can include exposure to electricity, lapses in training, falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites each year nationwide. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite can cause mental trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Dog bites in Creve Coeur, MO fall under strict liability, meaning a dog owner is responsible for what their dog does regardless of their actions.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. You can receive compensation for numerous factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of support and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Creve Coeur, MO
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also fights for out-of-pocket expenses (transportation to and from medical appointments, home assistance, etc.), property damage, and any other financial, physical or emotional damages. We fight until there is no money left on the table.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, you need to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to demonstrate negligence by the liable party. It's imperative to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of legal representation to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidental injuries are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home or at their family's house, or in cars and everywhere else every year.
Creve Coeur, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To make a successful personal injury claim, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, cause in fact, fault and financial, emotional and physical losses. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? Our attorneys do not charge any up-front fees. Put simply, our Creve Coeur, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of factors to consider when you calculate economic and noneconomic damages. Damages may include medical treatment and physical therapy, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? How much or a percentage do you charge? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before making this very important decision.
Take a look at the other types of cases we take on in Creve Coeur, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping people when they're at their most vulnerable. A serious injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: