Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were injured in a car accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, to discuss the details of your situation. We have helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Fairview Heights, IL
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to find legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Fairview Heights personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Fairview Heights, IL, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It's essential to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a number of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Fairview Heights, IL Accident
Any injury can change your life. At our firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
A lot of injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Fairview Heights, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.