Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys understand how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Fairview Heights, IL, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Fairview Heights, IL, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Fairview Heights, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Contact Halvorsen Klote today to learn more.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Fairview Heights, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Fairview Heights victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: