Personal Injury Lawyer Dardenne Prairie, MO
Call for a No-Risk Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents those injured through no fault of their own in Dardenne Prairie, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a loved one have been injured, you can't work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides the same high standard of representation that large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your case with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 unintentional deaths, according to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to find legal representation without delay. A knowledgeable Dardenne Prairie, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Dardenne Prairie, MO
If you were injured in a auto accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO, were hurt on the job, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might be eligible compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help those injured through no fault of their own in the Dardenne Prairie area. Our personal injury lawyer team has won millions for victims and their families.
Our Dardenne Prairie, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle numerous different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 car crash deaths pear year and over 6 million accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of injury claims that go to trial.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employer negligence can include faulty equipment, poor training, slip and falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs annually in the United States. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional distress, disfigurement, puncture wounds and other injuries. Dog bites in Dardenne Prairie, MO fall under strict liability, which means that a dog owner is responsible for their dog's actions regardless of if they were negligent or not.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of guidance and lost earnings.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, slip and fall, nursing home abuse and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Dardenne Prairie, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, childcare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial, physical or emotional loss due to negligence. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get fair compensation after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to demonstrate negligence by the liable party. It's critical not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of legal representation to those injured by another's negligence. Accidental injuries are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and hundreds of thousands of people are hurt on the job, at home or at their neighbor's house, or in cars and everywhere else every year.
Dardenne Prairie, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, causation, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Dardenne Prairie, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of factors to consider when you calculate economic and noneconomic damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Are you willing to take the case in front of a judge and jury? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Take a look at the other types of claims we handle in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Dardenne Prairie, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: