Personal Injury Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Contact us now For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. We've helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Dardenne Prairie, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Dardenne Prairie personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car and truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Dardenne Prairie, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent upon the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a number of claims. Including:
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Dardenne Prairie, MO Accident
Any injury can change your life. At Halvorsen Klote, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
A lot of injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Dardenne Prairie, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Dardenne Prairie, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.