Personal Injury Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Dardenne Prairie, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Dardenne Prairie, MO, area. Our lawyers have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Dardenne Prairie, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are a number of different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Contact our attorneys today for more information.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There are a lot of ways we can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Dardenne Prairie, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Dardenne Prairie, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Dardenne Prairie victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: