Personal Injury Lawyers in Hannibal, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Hannibal, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Hannibal, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Hannibal, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Hannibal, MO, area. Our lawyers have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in Hannibal, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Hannibal, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Hannibal, MO. Contact our attorneys today to find out.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Hannibal, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Hannibal, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Hannibal, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Hannibal victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Hannibal, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: