Personal Injury Lawyer Rock Hill, MO
Contact Us for a No-obligation Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Rock Hill, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents the injured in Rock Hill, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or someone you love have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if an injury has put a strain on your finances. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Rock Hill, MO
There are over 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as possible. A dedicated Rock Hill, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Rock Hill, MO
If you have been in a car or truck accident in Rock Hill, MO, were hurt on the job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might be eligible compensation. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Rock Hill area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Rock Hill, MO personal injury lawyer firm takes on many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 traffic-related deaths pear year and over 6 million accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of injury claims that go to trial.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employment injuries can include exposure to electricity, poor training, falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year in the U.S.. Dog bites are dangerous for people of all ages. A dog bite can cause emotional anguish, disfigurement, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Your Rock Hill, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death claims in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death case, including loss of support and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, medical malpractice, bicycle accidents and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Rock Hill, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or lost earning capacity, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial, physical or emotional damages. We fight until you receive every penny owed to you.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state stipulated its own statute of limitations, which the timeline for how quickly an injury claim must be filed.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of professionalism to injury victims and their families. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in cars and everywhere else every year.
Rock Hill, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Rock Hill, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of factors to consider when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Do you have experience with this specific accident claim? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? What is the monetary value of my claim? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before making this very important decision.
Take a look at the other types of cases we handle in Rock Hill, MO?
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Rock Hill, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have persisting consequences, like financial losses, losing time off work, and other hardships for your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Rock Hill, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: