Personal Injury Lawyer High Ridge, MO
Call for a Complimentary Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in High Ridge, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for those injured through another's negligence in High Ridge, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a loved one have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides the same high standard of representation that large insurance companies have. If you'd like to discuss your claim with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in High Ridge, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 accidental deaths, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced High Ridge, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best proceed and seek a financial recovery for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in High Ridge, MO
If you have been in a auto accident in High Ridge, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have dedicated their practice to helping personal injury victims and their families in the High Ridge area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our High Ridge, MO personal injury lawyer firm can handle a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 traffic-related deaths annually and millions of accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Accidents — Employment injuries can include being struck by an object, lapses in training, falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people suffer from dog bites each year in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite leads to mental trauma, disfigurement, gashes and other injuries. Your High Ridge, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death lawsuit, including loss of companionship and loss of consortium.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents and other incidents may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My High Ridge, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or lost earning capacity, and others. Halvorsen Klote also makes claims for out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, childcare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial damages. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
If you want to get a full financial recovery after an injury, you need to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to demonstrate negligence by the liable party. It's critical not to wait to take action after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the legal process with our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are seriously injured on the job, at home or at their friend's house, or in vehicles and many other places every year.
High Ridge, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To make a successful personal injury claim, you're going to have to prove negligence, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions to ask a personal injury lawyer before you retain their services:
- Can I afford a personal injury lawyer? Halvorsen Klote does not charge any up-front fees. Put simply, our High Ridge, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of factors to consider when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and physical therapy, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Do you have experience with this specific accident claim? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? How much or a percentage do you charge? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before moving forward.
Check out the other types of cases we take on in High Ridge, MO?
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping people when they're at their most vulnerable. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: