Personal Injury Lawyer Camdenton, MO
Call for a No-Risk Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Camdenton, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents those injured through another's negligence in Camdenton, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a loved one have been injured, you can't work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Camdenton, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 unintentional deaths, according to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This could include traffic-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced Camdenton, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best proceed and seek compensation for your injuries.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Camdenton, MO
If you were injured in a traffic-related accident in Camdenton, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or were not given proper care by a doctor, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Camdenton area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our Camdenton, MO personal injury lawyer firm specializes in many different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 auto accident deaths every year and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Accidents — Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, slip and falls, explosions and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites annually nationwide. Dog bites are dangerous for adults and children. A dog bite leads to emotional anguish, disfigurement, puncture wounds and other injuries. Your Camdenton, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by the closest immediate family members. You are eligible for compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death lawsuit, including loss of companionship and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — Boating accidents, medical malpractice, bicycle accidents and other bodily injuries may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My Camdenton, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or lost earning capacity, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket expenses (transportation to and from medical appointments, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to injury. We fight until there is no money left on the table.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get full compensation after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state stipulated its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the claims process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to those injured by another's negligence. Accidents are now the 5th leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured on the job, at home or at their friend's house, or in restaurants and many other places every year.
Camdenton, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, cause in fact, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Camdenton, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are very important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Do you have experience with this specific accident claim? Are you willing to take the case in front of a judge and jury? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Take a look at the other types of cases we take on in Camdenton, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Camdenton, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial losses, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Camdenton, MO now for a free case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: