Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington, MO
Contact us now For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Washington, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Washington, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Washington, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to get legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Washington personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Washington, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Washington, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It is essential to reach out to a wrongful death attorney in Washington, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a variety of cases and claims. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Washington, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Washington injury firm, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Washington, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Washington, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Washington, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Washington, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Washington, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.