Personal Injury Lawyers in Wentzville, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wentzville, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers understand how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Wentzville, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Wentzville, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Wentzville, MO, area. Our attorneys have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Wentzville, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Wentzville, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Wentzville, MO. Contact our attorneys now for more information.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Wentzville, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Wentzville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Wentzville, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Wentzville victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Wentzville, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: